Monday, December 22, 2008

Roadside Love

My Google Reader has more blog posts than I will ever be able to read. I have over 1,000 unread food blog posts right now. I have over a 1,000 unread celebrity gossip blog posts right now. But I like that. I always have something to read. And with my iPhone, I can pretty much read all the time: in the car, while I'm nursing, waiting in line at the store, etc.

One blog that I always seem to be up to date on, is Roadside Projects Blog. I don't remember how I stumbled across this one but Jayme McGowan's 3D illustrations are amazing.

She makes cards:



She makes pictures:



She does portraits:



She does pocket theater pop-ups:



I would be fun to commission a family portrait one of these days.  

You can visit her in her Etsy shop, Roadside Project.

No comments: