Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cheap

1. I took the 25 things about me meme from Facebook and pasted it into my blog yesterday. All because I mentioned Keifer Sutherland's name, I've received more hits on this blog than I have for the entire time I've been keeping it. Who knew!?

2. Experiment: Tom Cruise, Angelina Jolie,  Barack Obama, Tom Dashle,  Miley Cyrus 

3. My dad calls Facebook, spacebooks. Gabe knows someone who calls it myface.


4.  There's local blog that I read, that I won't name, because I don't want to be an asshole. I can't stop reading it.  And it drives me crazy because the kid who writes it was born and raised in San Jose. AND HE SPELLS EVERYTHING THE BRITISH WAY. For example: Favourite. Colour. Sodomising.

That's all I have tonight.  A bunch of nonsense.

Night!



photo.jpg

No comments: