Wednesday, June 8, 2011

thursday i took ollie to the farmers market. we didn't get around to buying any veggies because he was more into exploring. there was a lady sitting in the middle of the grass playing guitar. no one else was really paying attention, but ollie sure loved her. he got his groove on. i bought o a guitar -- a purple guitar, his choice of course.

Guitar

friday we had a wonderful dinner at lococo's with my cousin katie, her husband, brian and my cousin megan and her bf, matt. katie's mom is my dad's sister and megan's dad is my dad's brother. we laughed a lot.


saturday we took ollie to the lawrence hall of science to see the dinosaur exhibit. he loved it. i couldn't tell who was more excited, gabe or ollie.

photo.JPG

and last night, our friends maegan and ella who are visiting from nyc came and had dinner. FUN! ollie cried when it was time for ella to leave and asked to see her this morning before school and tonight after school.

photo.JPG

2 comments:

Brookie said...

I love little girls in tutus. Clearly your son does, too!

tracey colla said...

yesterday he told me she was wearing "princess."