Thursday, January 26, 2012

Two things

It’s 11:30 PM and I’ve been up since 4:45 this morning. My goal was to leave the house today by 6, which automatically meant I would have a restless night’s sleep. Whenever I have to get up early, I wake up several times because I’m afraid I won’t sleep through my alarm. I've slept through my alarm maybe once in my life.

Last night, I stayed up too late, reading Dear Sugar. Ollie came into our room at 3:45, with toys in his thick little fingers. He cuddled for a second and then said he needed to go get some toy. I told him it was time to sleep and luckily, he listened. Then, a bit later, G woke me up and said I was snoring. I gave up and got up.

Anyway, back to Dear Sugar. It’s so good.

Also, I plan on doing this for the month of February (#febphotoaday). FUN! I love the instagram.

No comments: