Tuesday, July 12, 2011

if you haven't noticed i'm a big fan of mighty girl. i'm pretty sure i'd be a bumbling idiot if i ran into her in public.

maggie has started a project, which involves making time to do something fun each day. i'm going to do my best to play along.

here are some fun things since friday:

getting my guy aguas frescas. he finished it in under a minute. (i should tell you about the train in the picture. ollie loves it. gabe and me, not so much. oy, the tantrums this train has caused. but this post is supposed to be about good things.)


pretty sky over the uc berkeley campus.
photo.JPG

my mom watched ollie on saturday night so gabe and i could have a night out. i drove ollie down to my folks while gabe stayed home and did chores. here's ollie sitting in my folks' backyard, eating strawberries. i love how much he loves my mom and how much she loves him. da, as he calls my mom, can do no wrong and he'll do anything she tells him to do. also, strawberries have been delicious lately. another good thing!
photo.JPG

dinner and drinks with g. we went to gather for dinner. it was fun. i highly recommend the bee sting. and the vegan charcuterie. also, i don't have a picture but i also got to sleep in until 10 the next day. that's a good 4 hours later than usual.
photo.JPG

my handsome husband, me and my eyebrows. they desperately need some attention. (ugh.)
photo.JPG

little man sleeping in his tuxedo t. 'nough said.
photo.JPG

beers, bbq, birthday, loved ones, gorgeous weather, and time outside. so relaxing!
photo.JPG

No comments: