Friday, January 9, 2009

Wimmer Ferguson Infant Stim-Mobile

If you're looking for an off-registry* baby shower gift, I recommend the Wimmer Ferguson Infant Stim-Mobile.  According to every site that sells it, it's award-winning, though I can't figure out just what award it's won.  


The mobile comes with interchangeable cards, so you can start with the very simple black and white shapes and as your baby's vision improves, you can add the more complex colorful cards.
Here are the cards:


Photo Credit

Ollie loves his mobile. We do too. We wouldn't be able to get dressed in the morning without it.



Edit: * I don't know why, but I woke up in the middle of the night and for some stupid reason, was thinking that duh, of course this could be on a baby registry somewhere. But Babies "R" Us doesn't carry it... And OH MY GOD I feel so much better having clarified this.

1 comment:

CLF said...

I know! We had this, too, and Luke LOVED it for so long. Once he could reach the mobile, we had to take it apart and let him play with the cards. I finally just packed this away last month!